Popular Posts

Thursday, November 01, 2007

That's it for another Year.

So that’s it for another year! Busier than last, but I didn’t run out of bags thank goodness, although we blew out the candle in the pumpkin at eight as the tinies have made the rounds by then.
I didn’t dare help myself to the few bags of treats that were left. I had to promise Isabella that if any were left we’d share them out today, because as she was leaving at seven thirty, she peered into the bowl which was standing on the hall table and did a mental count!

We heard one loud bang from a firework and that was it, so it was by far the quietest Halloween yet. The costumes of the sixteen children who called at the house were impressive, but every single outfit was store bought, so I guess there are some manufacturers who are rubbing their hands in glee this morning.

No comments: